[Libs-Or] FW: mandatory reporting question and confidentiality

Rawles-Heiser, Carolyn Carolyn.Rawles-Heiser at corvallisoregon.gov
Tue Oct 2 12:01:26 PDT 2012

Last week someone asked the list about mandatory child abuse reporting and confidentiality.  Here is the response from our City Attorney with an excerpt from our confidentiality policy.  I thought this would be helpful.

Carolyn
Carolyn Rawles-Heiser
Library Director
Corvallis--Benton County Public Library