[Libs-Or] Information Literacy Month Badge & Resource Page

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 11:35:44 PDT 2012

Yes, I have posted about National Information Literacy Month on our library
Facebook pages on the People for Oregon Libraries Facebook page and am
currently using the badge as my picture on Facebook.  My Board asked that I
send an article to the newspapers about the month as well.

Let's get the word out.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou