[Libs-Or] A Cataloger in Warsaw: my sabbatical blog

Tom Larsen larsent at pdx.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:35:26 PDT 2012

For those who may not have already noticed, if you click on the link in
Richard's email below, you get a page that says "not found".  However,
if you remove the period at the end of the URL, then it works.

Portland State University logo

*Tom Larsen*
Head of Monographic Cataloging
Associate Professor