[Libs-Or] ORSLA presents the Kathy Greey Memorial Award to Judy Anderson!

Amy.Maule at CH2M.com Amy.Maule at CH2M.com
Mon Oct 15 10:46:15 PDT 2012

ORSLA would like to congratulate Judy Anderson, 2012 winner of ORSLA's Kathy Greey Memorial Award<http://oregon.sla.org/?page_id=8>.

Judy is a Reference & Instruction Librarian at Concordia University.  She has been an SLA member since  1998, and an active ORSLA member.  Judy took on the role of ORSLA President in 2009 when our incoming president unexpectedly moved away.  As Past President, she organized the SLA West Coast Chapters Reception at the annual conference in Philadelphia and fund-raised enough to cover the costs of the entire event!  She has continued to support ORSLA as an active member and advisor to new board members.

We are grateful that Judy is a part of the Oregon library community and proud to present her the Kathy Greey Award.

Amy
Amy Maule
ORSLA President 2012
http://oregon.sla.org/