[Libs-Or] 1977 Can't Be 35 Years Ago!

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Wed Sep 5 16:25:22 PDT 2012

Where were you in 1977?  Grade School?  High School?  College?  In the Military?  Not born yet?

Doesn't matter.  If you were around back then you probably heard way too much of Debby Boone singing "You Light Up My Life," which was number one for 10 weeks.

You probably heard K.C. and the Sunshine Band informing you "I'm Your Boogie Man".

You also heard Paul Simon lamenting the fact that things in his life were "Slip Slidin' Away".

If you remember those songs, you can rediscover 37 more just like 'em this Friday.

If you weren't around, here's your chance to broaden and deepen your cultural awareness of the distant past.

OLDIES NIGHT @ THE LIBRARY

Proudly presents

1977 Can't Be 35 Years Ago!

Friday, September 7th