[Libs-Or] Maker spaces

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Mon Sep 10 10:04:33 PDT 2012

Mo:

I have to admit, prior to your e-mail I had never even seen or heard the term "maker spaces" (or "makerspaces," as it is frequently spelled).  A bit of searching on Wikipedia and Google turned up a plethora of links.  Sounds interesting.  I think we'll investigate it further.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention,

-Bob in far-off, exotic Milton-Freewater