[Libs-Or] We need YOU! Oregon Public Library Standards Rewrite Project

Su Liudahl opalsu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:34:29 PDT 2012

*The Public Library Division is involved in an exciting project this year
and YOU could help! *

We are completely disassembling and rewriting the Oregon Public Library
Standards to create the most useful and inspiring document possible. *Will
you join us? *

We are assembling a committee for the project and are willing to cover some
of your expenses so you can participate. We hope to include a broad
representation of public library employees from across the state.

See the attached letter for more information. (Some of you already received
this in the mail.)

*Please notify us of your interest by this Thursday evening (9/20)* as the
first meeting is scheduled for October 4.

Contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers!   ~Su

--
Su Liudahl, 2012/2013 PLD Chair
Library Director