[Libs-Or] Attention: Eastern Oregon Public Library Staff -- Your input is valued!

Su Liudahl opalsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:23:51 PDT 2012

Pardon the multiple emails from the Public Library Division about our
Oregon Public Library Standards Rewrite Project.

We have had a number of people express interest in participating on the
Standards Committee; however *we do not yet have representation from any
Eastern Oregon communities and we really want to have your input!*

We have money set aside to help with travel expenses and substitutes... but
it is also possible to participate virtually using OLA's "Go to Meeting"
software.

Please consider participating so this doesn't become a case of Western
Oregon libraries calling the shots. We want these Standards to work for
your libraries too!

Please see the attached letter for more information. We are hoping to make
committee selections on Friday since the first meeting is on October 4.

*Send your letter of interest as soon as possible so we can include you.*

*If you know someone you think would be a good committee member, you have
my permission to hound them.*

*Thank you for your help!*

~Su

--