[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection, September 28

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Thu Sep 20 12:33:02 PDT 2012

Hi all:
It's time to connect over coffee to discuss perverts and heroin users. !! That's what I hear was discussed last month while I was out of town. Why do I always miss the good conversations?

In all seriousness, please join us if you can to discuss all those topics that we have in common as library managers and directors. The networking is amazingly helpful and the jokes are not that bad either.

Here's the info you need to be in the right place at the right time:
Place: Coava Coffee: 1300 SE Grand Ave, Portland
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=s&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk-gm&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20maps

Time/date: Friday, September 28, 8:00 a.m.'ish to 10:00 a.m.'ish

And maybe I'll see some of you tomorrow in Albany?
Be safe-Mo

 [cid:image001.jpg at 01CD972A.B4B2F4E0]

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams Street
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext 1010
503-657-3702 Fax

Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE:
This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.