[Libs-Or] InfoCamp Seattle 2012 / October 13-14, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Sep 25 16:25:34 PDT 2012

Greetings everyone!

Just a quick note remind you about the upcoming InfoCamp Seattle event happening next month:

Registration: $60

Location: University of Washington, Mary Gates Hall, Seattle, WA

Website: http://infocampseattle2012.eventbrite.com/

Join us at InfoCamp Seattle 2012 for an exciting weekend of talking and learning about:

*         User experience

*         Information architecture

*         User-centered design

*         Interaction design

*         Library and Information Science

*         Online search

*         Information management

*         Informatics

Anything relating to the intersection of information, people and/or technology!

Our opening speaker, Marcellus Turner, will start things off on Saturday before we move to the participant-led sessions and discussion.

On Sunday, we will feature Dan Klyn, to get us jazzed for another day of enthralling discussion between the participants.

To keep you energized, we will provide light breakfast, lunch, coffee and snacks on both days.

The environment is informal, fluid and dynamic, utilizing tried and true structures along with fresh new ideas to encouraging engagement and collaboration.

Additional information at their website: http://seattle.infocamp.org/blog/

Cheers!
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>