[Libs-Or] Mandatory reporting for libraries

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Sep 27 13:01:43 PDT 2012

Diedre has provided some good information (see below). This is a great opportunity for me to share more broadly the information I sent to library directors and ready to read key contacts (i.e. youth services leads) earlier this year. Now the key information and resources on mandatory reporting that has been shared thus far is in this one email for you.