[Libs-Or] ORSLA Annual Dinner 2012

Amy.Maule at CH2M.com Amy.Maule at CH2M.com
Thu Sep 27 14:57:24 PDT 2012

Hello Oregon library community,
I apologize to those of you who will get this several times - we don't want to leave anyone out!

You are all invited to attend ORSLA's annual dinner, coming up next month.  We're holding it at a new location, trying a new caterer, and we have a dynamic speaker lined up.  Plus, thanks to our generous sponsors, we've managed to keep the price down, especially for members.  I hope you can join us; I think it will be a great event.

*         Saturday, October 13, 6pm

*         The Architectural Heritage Center (701 SE Grand Ave, Portland)

*         Sean Campbell will teach us "How to Turn Sources into Insights"

*         Pacific Pie Co. will be providing our dinner this year.  Appetizers, salads, savory pies and desserts.

*         Thank you to IEEE for their generous sponsorship again this year!

*         Wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks sponsored by Elsevier.

*         $20/$25/$35 (+$5 to pay at the door)
If you're ready to RSVP, click here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHBTVUlDSkdjc1RIZUxfN2ZmS2d6UkE6MQ#gid=0> (deadline is October 8).
For many more details and to pre-pay, go to the ORSLA site: http://oregon.sla.org/?p=1238
Amy
Amy Maule