[Libs-Or] Historical Soil Surveys available

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Mon Apr 1 16:26:29 PDT 2013

The State Library has the following  duplicate copies of historical Oregon Soil Surveys in middle to fair condition that we would be happy to send to any interested library.

Soil surveys, including a reports and maps, are most typically used for land use and agriculture planning. Some historical surveys have been digitized and made available from the Dept. of Agriculture web site<http://soils.usda.gov/survey/printed_surveys/>, however these particular surveys are not available online.

Reports available:
Soil Survey of Yamhill County, Oregon