[Libs-Or] OYAN Raffle

Mark Richardson MarkR at wccls.org
Tue Apr 16 17:13:56 PDT 2013

Greetings Oregon librarians and people who love libraries!

It's time to buy your tickets for the annual Oregon Young Adult Network (OYAN) raffle.  Online ticket sales start April 17th (tomorrow) at 10 AM online at http://bit.ly/152p91l .  The price is $5 for 1 ticket or $20 for 5 and sales are limited to 600 tickets total.  Sales will continue through the OLA/WLA joint conference.  Winners will be announced on Friday, April 26th at the conference.

The raffle is open to the public and being advertised statewide in the Oregonian this year, so we recommend buying early.  We have numerous great prizes including a 2-night stay at the Sylvia Beach Hotel, great tickets to the Literary Arts festival, a voucher to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, an amazing Astoria package that includes a hotel stay, kayak rental and more along with many other prizes.  The raffle benefits teen service in Oregon's public libraries.  OYAN is a part of the Oregon Library Association.  Get your tickets soon!

Thank you,
Mark Richardson
OYAN Vice-chair/ Chair elect
Young Adult Librarian