[Libs-Or] FREE Webinar: Help! I need to find books for our Spanish-speaking patrons! Tuesday, Apr. 30

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Mon Apr 22 14:55:00 PDT 2013

Just learned about another FREE online professional development opportunity!

Help!  I need to find books for our Spanish-speaking patrons!
Help is on the way.  The Heartland Chapter of REFORMA is sponsoring a 90 minute webinar on Tuesday, Apr. 30 from 1:00 – 2:30 pm CDT for librarians to help develop their collections for Spanish-speaking and Latino populations.  Panel participants include a publisher, a public library branch manager, a children’s librarian and a selector for Brodart Books.   This FREE webinar is open to anyone who is interested.  For more information go to http://www.skyways.org/orgs/reforma/.