[Libs-Or] [HLIB-NW] [PNRNews] Rendezvous webcast: Suicide Awareness and Prevention (fwd)

Gail M. Kouame gmarie at u.washington.edu
Mon Aug 19 11:17:23 PDT 2013

Please forgive cross-posting...

Hope you can join us for this webinar!

Gail Kouame
Public Health Outreach Coordinator

National Network of Libraries of Medicine

PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Here's the newest from our blog, Dragonfly:

RENDEZVOUS WEBCAST: SUICIDE AWARENESS AND PREVENTION

Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration logo

Come join us on Wednesday, August 21, 2013 at 1pm Pacific time (Noon Alaska, 2pm Mountain) during our free monthly webcast at http://webmeeting.nih.gov/rendezvous  presented by David Dickinson, Regional Administrator, Substance Abuse and
Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). David will provide an overview of the public health crisis of suicides in the United States, the activities of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to educate the public
and advance suicide prevention activities nationally, and how this activity connects with the larger White House initiative to establish a national dialogue on mental health.

Due to a recent Adobe Connect system update, please test your computer ahead of time to help avoid technical difficulties as a plugin may be needed.

[trans.gif] (more…)