[Libs-Or] Statewide Database Licensing Committee Annual Report

Nichols, Jane Jane.Nichols at oregonstate.edu
Tue Aug 20 12:53:28 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee I share the 2013 Annual Report. The Report outlines committee activities and a timeline for the Statewide Database Licensing Program. Note, the report is in pdf format: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/technology/sdlp/2013%20SDLAC%20Annual%20Report.pdf and is linked off of the main committee page<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/technology/sdlp/index.aspx> where you can learn more about the program, read meeting minutes and last year's annual report and learn who represents your community.

Please feel welcome to contact me with questions, comments, etc.

Best-
Jane Nichols
SDLAC Chair
Jane Nichols, MLIS