[Libs-Or] [HLIB-NW] [PNRNews] Affordable Care Act: National and State Information Sources (fwd)

Gail M. Kouame gmarie at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 23 13:38:12 PDT 2013

Please excuse cross-posting.

We are pleased to announce a new website regarding the Affordable Care Act with links to state-specific information for the Pacific Northwest.

                                                       National Network of Libraries of Medicine

PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION

Here's the newest from our blog, Dragonfly:

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT: NATIONAL AND STATE INFORMATION SOURCES

Learn more about the Health Insurance Market Place & your new coverage options with Obamacare

Beginning in October, the general public is expected to come to libraries and organizations providing health information in great numbers to learn
about the health insurance requirements and options that will be available for them at the Health Insurance Marketplace, an element of the Affordable
Care Act.

To assist the Pacific Northwest Region (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington) in knowing more about both national and state-specific news,
information and resources to support these information needs, we have launched an Affordable Care Act website (http://nnlm.gov/pnr/ACA.html) that is
also linked at the top of our Quick Links section of our homepage (http://nnlm.gov/pnr/). We hope you find this information helpful and welcome your
suggestions!