[Libs-Or] [HLIB-NW] [PNRNews] Affordable Care Act: National and State Information Sources (fwd)

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:34:21 PDT 2013

I think the State Library has contacted all of the library directors in the
last 2 weeks to find out who the contact person on their staff will be for
CoverOregon.  So, it is happening, though not very visible yet.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou