[Libs-Or] [HLIB-NW] [PNRNews] Affordable Care Act: National and State Information Sources (fwd)

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Fri Aug 23 16:12:55 PDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for pointing out that I am the State Library contact for the Cover Oregon program. The staff at Cover Oregon have been very proactive in reaching out to libraries.

I have been working with the staff develop several opportunities for libraries to help disseminate information and assist citizens with accessing Cover Oregon programs. These will include distribution of promotional materials as well as other training opportunities for library staff. We are working out some details and gathering some resources, but I should have more information to share with the wider Oregon library community in the next week or so.

In the meantime, please feel free to go to the Cover Oregon web site to learn more about their program:
http://www.coveroregon.com/ or consult some of the great resources suggested by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine http://nnlm.gov/pnr/ACA.html

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions!

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301