[Libs-Or] Answerland Advisory Board Recruiting New Members

smeadlurks at comcast.net smeadlurks at comcast.net
Mon Dec 9 11:50:29 PST 2013

Hello,

Answerland (formerly L-Net) is Oregon's statewide reference service that allows everyone who lives, works and goes to school in Oregon the chance to connect with a librarian by live chat, email or text messaging. Answerland also encourages every library to provide virtual reference services to their community.

The Answerland Advisory Board is seeking new members for a two year term, starting in Spring/Summer 2014 .

The role of the Answerland Advisory Board is to set the mission, goals, and direction of Answerland, our statewide digital reference service. If you think we are doing something right, or if you think we are doing something wrong, we want to hear from you. The board strives for broad representation geographically and by type and size of library. Advisors can come from any Oregon library or related organization and have included library directors, volunteers and every role in a library in between.