[Libs-Or] Survey closing Dec 18: Short survey on mobile technology in libraries – Follow-up from 2012 survey

Laura Zeigen zeigenl at ohsu.edu
Mon Dec 16 16:24:06 PST 2013

Hello,

Thank you to all who have already filled out this short survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PJD35FX. The survey will be closing at the end of the business day on Wednesday, December 18.

So far we have received a very high response from Washington academic and public libraries in particular. I know Oregon libraries can meet this challenge! Please consider filling out this short survey that will help provide a snapshot of mobile technology use in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho libraries.

Laura Zeigen, MA, MLIS, AHIP

Assistant Professor | User Experience Librarian Oregon Health & Science University

3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road - LIB

Portland, OR 97239

503-494-0505 | zeigenl at ohsu.edu<mailto:zeigenl at ohsu.edu>

Robin Ashford, MSLIS

Assistant Professor | Ref & E-Learning Librarian George Fox University | Portland Center Library

12753 S.W. 68th Ave.

Portland, OR 97223

503-554-6136 | rashford at georgefox.edu<mailto:rashford at georgefox.edu>