[Libs-Or] Online Northwest 2013: This Friday!

David Drexler david.drexler at eou.edu
Mon Feb 4 20:40:15 PST 2013

Online Northwest 2013
February 8, 2013

A few spots still available, you can register on site!

Online Northwest is a one-day conference focusing on topics that
intersect libraries, technology and culture. Presentation topics this
year include eTextbooks, growing digital repositories, distance
learning, library APIs, online oral histories, mobile websites,
e-readers, infographics, and more.

The full program is available here:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2013/program.html

Our keynote speaker will be Virginia Eubanks, author of "Digital Dead
End: Fighting for Social Justice in the Information Age." Ms. Eubanks is
the cofounder of Our Knowledge, Our Power (OKOP), a grassroots
anti-poverty and welfare rights organization, and the Popular Technology
Workshops, which help community organizations and social movements make
the connection between technology and their other social justice goals.

For more information:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw
OSU Conference Services
Phone: 541-737-9300