[Libs-Or] Seeking Amelia Bloomer Project Committee Members

april witteveen aprilw at dpls.lib.or.us
Mon Feb 25 09:03:27 PST 2013

Hello!
The Amelia Bloomer Project is seeking a committee member and an alternate member for our 2014 roster.  The ABP highlights recommended titles for youth and young adults with strong feminist content.  For more information and to view our 2013 list of titles, visit our blog: http://ameliabloomer.wordpress.com/.

If you interested in joining The Amelia Bloomer Project, please email us at ameliabloomerproject at gmail.com for more information and an application. You must be a member of ALA and able to travel to ALA Midwinter meetings. Thanks!

April Witteveen
Amelia Bloomer Project 2012-2014
Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library