[Libs-Or] Local author book fair

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:57:03 PST 2013

Though PUBLIB has gotten harder to use in recent years it is still possible
to search the list archive.  If you go to
http://listserv.oclc.org/archives/publib.html and then enter something like
"local authors" in the search box labeled
The subject<http://listserv.oclc.org/scripts/wa.exe?SHOWTPL=SEARCH-HELP&L=publib#SUBJECT>is
or contains I think you will find some postings exactly related to
what
you want to do.  I tried using the general search box and that did not work
as well for this subject.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou