[Libs-Or] Online Northwest 2013--Still time to register!

David Drexler david.drexler at eou.edu
Wed Jan 16 17:36:19 PST 2013

Online Northwest 2013
February 8, 2013

Still time to register!
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2013/register.html

Online Northwest is a one-day conference focusing on topics that
intersect libraries, technology and culture. Presentation topics this
year include digital literacy, e-readers, distance learning, digital
collections, and more. There will be lightning talks!

The full program is now available here:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2013/program.html

Our keynote speaker will be Virginia Eubanks, author of "Digital Dead
End: Fighting for Social Justice in the Information Age." Ms. Eubanks
is the cofounder of Our Knowledge, Our Power (OKOP), a grassroots
anti-poverty and welfare rights organization, and the Popular
Technology Workshops, which help community organizations and social
movements make the connection between technology and their other
social justice goals.

Dates:
Refund deadline: Jan. 18, 2013
Online Northwest conference: Feb. 8, 2013

Register here:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2013/register.html

For more information:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw
OSU Conference Services
Phone: 541-737-9300
Toll free: 800-678-6311
Email: conferences at oregonstate.edu

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/onlinenw (hashtag #onw13)
Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/ckgdf

--
David Drexler, Systems Librarian
Pierce Library, Eastern Oregon University