[Libs-Or] library photos needed

Ruth Murray murrayr at pdx.edu
Thu Jul 4 11:20:39 PDT 2013

Please send to nancy at gpl-foundation.org.
Nancy Eichsteadt, President
Gladstone Public Library Foundation
Thanks- Ruth

WANTED
GREAT LIBRARY PHOTOS
Dear directors,

People in Gladstone need some help. They don't know how nice a library can
be! We are making a video/slide presentation to compare and contrast our
sad library with other libraries that have really nice features. Do you
have a children's area, study area, computer station, work area or other
feature that you are especially proud of? Could you send a quick snapshot
to us for a video? We would love to include the name of your library so
that our city council and citizens can see just what's out there that's
really great. I'm sure they would love to see where these libraries are.
And who knows? It could go viral on YouTube!

--
Ruth Murray
Portland State University GSE