[Libs-Or] Oregonian delivery

Shannon Van Kirk SVanKirk at bluecc.edu
Tue Jul 9 13:27:37 PDT 2013

We have never been able to get an Oregonian agent to answer or return our phone calls.

Whatever you can find out on behalf of Pendleton libraries will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shannon Van Kirk, Director
Blue Mountain Community College Library
Pendleton, OR 97801
Voice: (541) 278-5916
FAX: (541) 276-6119
<shannon.vankirk at bluecc.edu>

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature.
Blue Mountain Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer