[Libs-Or] OR history set

Doug Jones djones at lincc.org
Tue Jul 23 12:44:41 PDT 2013

Greetings!

We have a 3 volume set that isn't getting used so I thought I would see if any libraries want it for your collection. We'd be happy to send the set to any library on the ORBIS courier.

Personal Author Drury, Clifford Merrill, 1897-,
Title First white women over the Rockies : diaries, letters, and biographical sketches of the six women of the Oregon Mission who made the overland journey in 1836 and 1838.
Publication info Glendale, Calif., A. H. Clark Co., 1963-1966.
Physical description 3 v. illus., facsims., maps, ports. 25 cm.
Series Title (Northwest historical series ; 6-8)
Contents v. 1. Mrs. Marcus Whitman, Mrs. Henry H. Spalding. Mrs. William H. Gray, and Mrs. Asa B. Smith.--v. 2. Mrs. Eikanah Walker and Mrs. Cushing Eells.--v. 3. Diary of Sarah White Smith (Mrs. Asa B. Smith). Letters of Asa B. Smith and other documents relating to the 1838 reenforcement to the Oregon Mission.

Vols 1 & 2 have been rebound, but vol 3 has not and it needs it.

Best,

Doug Jones

Clackamas County Library
13793 SE Sieben Park Way