[Libs-Or] Things to do at the ALA 2013 Conference - suggestions from the Feminist Task Force

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:09:17 PDT 2013

We have been working to give you lots of good information about the ALA
2013 Conference and have pulled together program, meeting and fun events
that feminists and friends might want to attend.

These are the FTF events:

The business meetings and events take place (more information below):

*Meeting: *

*Friday, June 28, FTF Business Meeting 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. at the Hilton
Chicago,*

*                                    Buckingham Room.  Everyone is welcome.*
**

* *

*Programs:  *

*Saturday, June 29, Amelia Bloomer Project Author Panel 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
at the McCormick Place Convention Center - N427a*

*Saturday, June 29 Introduction to Women's Issues, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.,
McCormick Place Convention Center - N139***

*Sunday, June 30, **Feminist Night at the Movies**, 8:00 - 10:00 p.m.,
Hyatt Regency Chicago - Columbus AB***

Of course we also make a lot of information about other events and meeting
in "Women in Libraries" (http://ftfinfo.wikispaces.com/Women+in+Libraries,
our newsletter.  There is a printable listing of meetings and programs and
other information about FTF, what to do in Chicago and other things.

We also have a printable schedule with some detail about programs at
http://ftfinfo.wikispaces.com/Conference+Schedules.

See you in Chicago.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou