[Libs-Or] Northwest Central is Recruiting Volunteers!

Gina Bacon gina.bacon at pcc.edu
Fri Jun 21 11:14:47 PDT 2013

[image: Inline image 1]

***Northwest Central (NWC) is a community-driven online clearinghouse for
library –related continuing education opportunities. It serves library
staff in Oregon, Washington, and beyond. As a free, community-oriented
project, NWC depends on members in the library community to share calendar
listings and information about library-related CE events.

We are currently looking for volunteers to help us harvest content for the
site. Harvesting entails searching for continuing education opportunities
and posting them to the site. Commitment to the project means about one
hour of harvesting per week. It's a great way to build up your resume and
get involved in the library community. If interested please email me at
gina.bacon at pcc.edu*

*Thank You!*