[Libs-Or] Scholarships available for ORVS 2013

Courtney Terry Courtney.Terry at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Tue Mar 5 13:49:03 PST 2013

Oops, forgot to mention - scholarships are available for the Oregon Virtual Reference Summit 2013, apply with registration.

Criteria to receive a scholarship for ORVS 2013:
-Applicants must make a clear statement of economic need
-We will prefer rural libraries and libraries not near the conference site
-We will prefer people who have not received a scholarship for the Oregon Virtual Reference Summit before
-We will prefer people who have never attended an Oregon Virtual Reference Summit event before
The deadline for submitting applications is April 1, 2013. You can expect to receive a response by April 8th.
Thank you!

Courtney Terry
Reference Librarian
McMinnville Public Library
503-435-5554
I am currently listening to My Abandonment by Peter Rock<http://catalog.ccrls.org/search~S1?/aRock%2C+Peter%2C+1967-/arock+peter+1967/-3%2C1%2C0%2CB/exact&FF=arock+peter+1967&1%2C9%2C/limit?> on digital audio from Library2Go.