[Libs-Or] PLA accepting applications for eight Innovations in Literacy Scholarships

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Mon Mar 11 12:02:37 PDT 2013

Hello!

Please forgive me if you've already seen this - just wanting to spread the word :-) Read below regarding information on scholarships for registration and travel to PLA next year.

Cheers,
Darci
Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>