[Libs-Or] Outreach: communication through social media to non-English speaking and multicultural communities

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:35:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

i used to tweet for REFORMA.  We established a huge following on Twitter
and have a good facebook presence now.  I don't work for them anymore, but
I can tell you we used genuine posts on issues concerning
our constituency and worked to forge relationships with other organizations
that held common interests--sharing information with them and passing along
relevant information from them to our followers.

Best!

Max

--
Max Macias
TSS Training Team

Training Team Twitter feed @TSSTrainer <https://twitter.com/#%21/TSSTrainer>

PCC TSS Training Team Blog <http://blogs.pcc.edu/tss-training/>

Are you an employee who is off-campus and wants to access a page behind the
firewall, then you have to tweak the URL. Just add the following extra
characters to the front of any Intranet web link: