[Libs-Or] VHS tapes - where can we discard them?

Yvonne P. Behrens movingimagearchivist at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 12:50:16 PDT 2013

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if someone on this list server has an idea how we can discard a whole bunch of VHS tapes in the Portland area preferable for free. These are movie screener VHS tapes from the mid 90ties and we offered them to film archives which have most likely already copies in their collection and declined.

Any ideas? Please contact me off the list. Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Yvonne

Yonne P. Behrens
Executive Director

PLGFF - Portland Lesbian & Gay Film Festival
c/o  CINEMA 21
616 NW 21st Avenue
Portland, OR. 97209
Phone: (310) 806-1404

www.plgff.org

The 17th Annual Portland Lesbian & Gay Film Festival takes place September/ October 2013 at CINEMA 21.