[Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Fall 2013 issue available and call for Winter 2013 proposals

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 2 09:45:02 PDT 2013

The Fall 2013 issue of OLA Quarterly, Community Happens, is now available! (http://www.olaweb.org/)
The OLA Quarterly is currently seeking proposals and guest editor(s) for the Winter 2013 issue!  Join the conversation and share your expertise with other library professionals!   We're looking for fresh ideas and information about what's happening in your community and in your libraries.  The OLA Quarterly is a great place to discuss emerging themes in libraries, important work and discoveries, programs, services, and much more.   How are libraries using social media?  Are we supporting patrons throughout their lifetime with appropriate resources?  What's the value of membership in OLA?  Is your committee or round table working on something exciting?  Tell us!   For inquiries and submissions, please contact the OLA Quarterly Editor, Sara Kelso at sara.kelso at gmail.com.

OLA Communications Committeeolaweb at olaweb.org