[Libs-Or] PSAs for library awareness

Wende Glimpse wglimpse at jcls.org
Thu Nov 7 12:33:25 PST 2013

We are embarking on a library awareness plan here in Southern Oregon, and we
would like to create several PSAs, both in video and audio format, to
highlight the services that the library offers. I would like to know what
other libraries in Oregon are doing at now. What have you found to be most
successful? What didn't work? Do you know why they were successful or not?
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Wende Glimpse

Branch Services Manager

Jackson County Library Services

541.774.6443

“Libraries are our friends.”
― Neil Gaiman

"This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains LSSI Company information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited."