[Libs-Or] FW: [OregonReads2014] Name the Bridge

Carol Dinges cdinges at ci.lebanon.or.us
Tue Nov 12 09:42:03 PST 2013

I’m forwarding a message on behalf of Jim Scheppke and Oregon Reads 2014.  Please add your nomination for naming the new Tri-Met bridge the “William Stafford Memorial Bridge” – read Jim’s message below.

This is a great opportunity to not only honor William Stafford, but to raise awareness for Oregon’s literary heritage.

Thanks!

Carol

Carol Dinges

Lebanon Public Library