[Libs-Or] Policy question: What belongings does your library allow people to bring in with them?

HARMON-MYERS Margaret Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Nov 14 14:56:06 PST 2013

Our library's policy requires all belongings, from coats to giant packs, to be kept with patron at all times. If they are left anywhere our security officers will leave a yellow ticket with the stated policy, then if still there after 30 minutes, they remove them and hold until person comes to claim them at which time they remind them of the policy.  Repeated incidents will result in a restriction from the library for the day, up to one month.