[Libs-Or] School Library Staffing: One thing OLA should do.

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:36:43 PST 2013

> I think that Tony has an intriguing idea.  Though I am not really a member
of the People for Oregon Libraries PAC I have tried to help the PAC a bit
during the last couple of years.

I do know that right now the PAC has very little money so is really not in
a position to contribute much to any campaigns.  So here is another plug
for making a contribution.

Credit card contributions may be made at
https://rally.org/peoplefororegonlibrariespac/donate

*Make your check out* to "*People for Oregon's Libraries"* and mail them to
Nan Heim, the OLA Lobbyist at
Nan Heim/Associates
833 SW 11th Avenue, Suite 315
Portland, OR 97205.

I would also like to remind everyone that OLA has actually done a lot
trying to support school libraries for many years and especially during the
last 5 years or so.  OLA can support school libraries in many ways, as they
have, but can't contribute to individual's campaigns.

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**:
**diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou