[Libs-Or] Massachusetts eBook Project Announces Launch of Pilot Phase

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Nov 26 08:12:00 PST 2013

Good morning!

Passing this along for those who are interested in various eBook lending models. The attached PDF is the official press release and below are links to the related blogs.

Cheers,
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>
<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>