[Libs-Or] Oregonian in the Metro Area

Donna Reed donna.reed at pcc.edu
Tue Oct 1 12:25:52 PDT 2013

At Portland Community College, we have had difficulty with Oregonian
deliveries for years.  Almost two years ago we made the sad decision to
cancel our subscriptions because the Oregonian was not able to consistently
deliver them in a timely manner (i.e. day of publication).

--
Donna Reed, PhD
Library Director
donna.reed at pcc.edu