[Libs-Or] A thank you to all who sent me....

Edith Fuller efuller at teleport.com
Thu Oct 10 15:51:49 PDT 2013

A thank you to all of the libs-or and OASL listserv members who sent quotations from your email signatures.  I finished the project in spring 2013 and will be donating one copy each to OASL and to OLA:  to OASL for the OASL fall conference auction this weekend and to OLA for a future conference auction, as yet unspecified.

Thanks again for your participation in this project.

Cheers.  Edith Fuller, now retired, formerly reference librarian, University  Research Library, UCLA, and district librarian, Portland Public Schools.