[Libs-Or] Coffee Connection reminder

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Oct 23 15:29:08 PDT 2013

Hey all you desk bound, managerial, within-driving-distance-of-Portland area types:

This is your reminder that we are gathering this Friday morning from 8-10 or thereabouts at the Moonstruck Chocolate (because coffee is not enough) Bar in Beaverton at 11705 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton, OR 97005. Please join us as we share punny and pithy commentary, posit rhetorical questions, and answer the mysteries of the universe. We might even consider a library conversation or two.

See you there!
Mo