[Libs-Or] OBOB 2014 Grant Winners Announced

Kathy Street kstreet at arlington.k12.or.us
Thu Oct 24 08:07:35 PDT 2013

We are so excited that Arlington is a grant winner.  We struggle to have enough copies for our teams. Thanks!

Kathy Street

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2013, at 7:45 AM, "Elke Bruton" <elke.bruton at state.or.us<mailto:elke.bruton at state.or.us>> wrote:

The 2013-2014 Oregon Battle of the Books (OBOB) grant recipients have been announced!

All grant schools will receive two copies of each title in one division (3-5, 6-8, or 9-12). The 51 schools have been notified by email, but if you are curious about which schools were selected, you can view the list on the OBOB wiki<http://oboblsta.pbworks.com/w/page/5653620/FrontPage> under "2013-2014 Grant Recipients!"

Why the odd number?  OBOB was able to give grants to all eligible schools this year and it seemed silly to drop off one school just to make a nice round number—so 51 it is!

Eligibility included: currently registered to participate in OBOB, paid registration fee, not a recent grant recipient (going back one year).

Congratulations to our winners and thank you to the Oregon State Library for the LSTA/OASL grant and to OASL & OLA for the support and infrastructure that makes all this possible!

---------------------
Elke H. Bruton, MLIS
Public Services Librarian
Talking Book and Braille Services