[Libs-Or] Honor boxes for paying for friends used books

Jayne Guidinger Jguidinger at ci.the-dalles.or.us
Thu Oct 31 18:18:47 PDT 2013

We have an honor box for the Friends materials. It's to the side of the
circ desk.  So folks can pay for it without having to stand in line.
Since it's right next to our work area, I think most people are honest
and the "sale" area is also near the circ desk.  The honor box has a
lock and chain so someone can't pick it up and run with it.

Jayne Guidinger

Teen Services Librarian

The Dalles Wasco County Library

722 Court Street