[Libs-Or] Adult Halloween (and other) Programming Ideas & Resources?

Rose Peacock rpeacock at cityoflagrande.org
Tue Sep 3 15:13:44 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I work at Cook Memorial Library in La Grande and over the past year we have started doing more adults-only programs, primarily focused on book art and other upcycled crafts.

I am planning a Halloween event and would love to know what type of activities you include in your adult events and what kind of Halloween programming does your library do for adults?

How do you approach marketing for the non-newspaper reading generation?

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Rose Peacock
Library Technician