[Libs-Or] LibTech RT call for conference proposals: sponsorship

Elsa Feiring elsafeiring at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 12:38:31 PDT 2013

Hello libs-OR readers,

I am writing on behalf of the Library Technology Round Table, a unit of OLA (for more information, please see:  http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=170).
We are interested in your technology-related proposals for the OLA Conference this spring in Salem, Oregon on April 16-18, 2014. Are you interested in giving a presentation, or have topics in mind that you would like to see addressed at next year's conference? The LibTech RT might be interested in sponsoring or co-sponsoring your session, or panel discussion!
Proposals are due soon, so please send us some ideas. If the round table decides to sponsor it, we'll apply to the conference committee. Some ideas that we've been discussing include a panel discussion about MOOCS, best practices for use of social media in the library, delivery methods for continuing education--any of this sound interesting? Let us know!
Please send us your ideas or proposals by 9/19!
Please contact Elsa Loftis, LibTech RT Secretary, at: elsafeiring at yahoo.com

Thank you!