[Libs-Or] OCI Yearbook Project

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Thu Sep 12 15:21:17 PDT 2013

I know there are people selling print-on-demand reproductions of HS yearbooks on eBay at $79.95 each.  If that's what these guys are up to, getting the original books from libraries for free sure beats hunting them down and buying them.  However, a quick Google search reveals...

OCI is Oklahoma Correctional Industries, apparently located at a state penitentiary and designed to provide work for inmates.  So they seem to be legitimate.

-Bob in Milton-Freewater