[Libs-Or] FW: YouTube video, "Resource Description & Access (RDA) Basics for Copy Catalogers" available

Heather Pitts heather.pitts at state.or.us
Mon Sep 16 09:02:42 PDT 2013

FYI. The goal of the presentation is "to equip copy catalogers with the knowledge to find the best matching record for library resources in an environment in which we are transitioning to RDA."

Heather Pitts
Past chair, OLA Technical Services Round Table
Cataloging Services and Online Services Librarian
Oregon State Library
Salem, Oregon
(503)378-5016
heather.pitts at state.or.us<mailto:heather.pitts at state.or.us>